How to Make a Parchment Sling
MAKE A PARCHMENT SLING IN FOUR EASY STEPS
Making a parchment sling is a simple way to keep cleanup easy and the fastest way to get delicious brownies or baked breads out of your pans without sticking. Follow these steps for the perfect parchment sling:
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the width of your pan and extend about 1-2 inches over the sides of the pan. These edges will become your handles after your baked good cools.
- Cut a 2nd piece of parchment to run along the other side of the pan, again leaving about 1-2 inches of overhang.
- Pour your batter in slowly and bake, following your recipe. Let cool after baking.
- After your baked good has fully cooled, use the overhanging parchment to gently lift the brownies, bread or cake out of the pan to slice.
FAVORITE BREAD & BROWNIE RECIPES
Now that you understand how to make a parchment sling, you're ready to bake! Check out some of our brownie and bread recipes to get started:
- Pumpkin Bread
- Zucchini Bread
- Banana Walnut Bread
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
- Caramel Chunk Brownies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
Have fun baking!